Mistletoe's Sweet 16!



THIS is Mistletoe. Mistletoe is my bestest best friend, and today is her birthday! She's finally 16! She can get her license now! She can DATE! HOLY COW SHE'S SO OLD. Hahah actually, I'm older than her by a few months... so I shouldn't be talking. ;)

Mistletoe is one of my favoritest people on the planet Earth. Let me tell you why...


Mistletoe is beautiful. She's so gorgeous, I can't even handle it. She is entirely stunning and I hope that she never forgets that.

She is also wonderfully talented. She plays the ukulele, sings, acts, writes some of the best stories I have ever read, takes amazing photographs, and plays M.A.S.H. like a BOSS. She's also an amazing artist.


Mistletoe is confident, sympathetic, helpful, loving, kind, and realistic.

She and I have had a couple rough patches down the road, but most of them we dealt with together. Even with our toughest trial -- our only real argument -- we still stuck together to figure things out. I love that even though we haven't know each other for 100% of our lives, we are as close as sisters. We totally understand each other. It means a lot to me to have such a close friend as her. 



Mistletoe is determined. See the look of determination? SEE IT? Her determination has helped me in so many ways. I love her confidence, and she has definitely been an example to me when I was trying so very hard to find myself. 

MOOSE. Haha

Awh, cute.



Mistletoe is loved by everyone. She's so spunky, fun, funny, and lovable. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without her. 

She has helped me out on so many occasions. Last school year, when we were both WAY less busy, I remember calling her on several different occasions just because I needed to talk something out with her, or because I needed her help with something. Most of these situations included drama about/with boys... but HEY a girl's best friend is PERFECT for that. :)


Mistletoe is just a giant ball of fun, and she's always there for me when I need her help. Sometimes I just need someone to listen to me, to give me a hug, and sometimes I just need some ideas/advice. Sometimes I've needed help cleaning, planning, or packing up boxes that I've procrastinated to do so. (Haha whoops...) The fact is, she has always been there for me. Through thick and thin. Through great and small. 

We've survived it all with each other from dedicating our time to be in a musical, to playing "match maker" for each other, to taking long walks or bike rides, to playing silly games just because we can, to fighting over a boy and managing to still forgive each other and remain closest friends, to spending practically all Summer with each other, to drinking SO many free Slurpees from all over Provo on July 11th, to our separation from each other when I moved, to saving up for almost a year in order to fly her out here last year for my 15th birthday, to solving stupid situations with boys, to watching cheesy chick flicks, to fantasizing about the group dates we'll one day go on, and so on and so on. 

I love this chicka. She can make my day any day, and I am so freaking legitly blessed to know her. She's a rad girl and I will ALWAYS love her.

Mistletoe- let me know when you get your license.. because I can just hear Tai's voice in my head, only she'll be saying, "You're a virgin who CAN drive." (-Clueless)

To all of our past and future adventures, which have all been and will all be grand, I raise an imaginary toast.

I love you Mistletoe; You're the eraser to my pencil, the ink to my pen, the cheese to my mouse, the tiny baby to my Mardi Gras king cake, and last but not least, the cow to my BEEF. (haha get it?) 

Anywho- you're the best. PRAISE YOU. You rock sista, don't you ever forget that.

I love you so freaking ridiculously much! I cannot wait to see you in ~3 1/2 weeks!

Love you!
-Mastermind

Comments