Ski Week

So... I have a week off of school. Apparently it's called "ski week" or "winter break" or "presidents break"... either way, its awesome because I get to spend the whole week in UTAH! :)

I flew into Salt Lake City on Febraury 15. I landed at 6:25 (20 minutes earlier than scheduled.) I was so excited because for the previous entire week, Feegan and I had been scheming an AWESOME plan. :) This plan was about to be set in action. My dad picked me up, then we picked up Kenobi from IKEA, and went straight to Provo High School. Feeling a bit confused? Let me give you the rest of the details. :) The only way for me to see Colonel Sherlock was if I went to PHS's Sweethearts dance. He thought we just wouldn't be seeing each other at all, but Feegan and I had been scheming for me to surprise him at the dance- which he was going to. It was all planned out, I had borrowed a fabulous dress, and Feegan and I went inside.

And waited... and waited.. and his group finally walked in and I said hi to him, and he just waved back at first- but then walked back over and started talking to me basically asking why I was there, and then I revealed how I had been planning this for a week, and even his date knew about it. Hahaha it was so much fun! :)

The lighting at the dance wasn't the best for picture taking.... ;)

After spending time with Colonel Sherlock, his group, and Feegan- I went home.

The next day I went to church with my dad and Kenobi, and then I made dinner (with my parents help). Stripes and Muffin came over to join us for dinner. We had lemonade, chicken salad sandwiches, salad, a corn/bean dish, and then cream puffs for dessert. We exchanged late/early presents for certain events, laughed a lot, played games, and took silly pictures in front of our snazzy fireplace. ;)

Hey, we're sisters. We're allowed to be completely CRAZY. Haha ;)

Later Stripes and I FaceTimed with T&T who is really funny. Apparently Stripes, me, and him are gonna hang out this week and play theater games. I am very excited :)

After that, Stripes and I had a girls night. (Deep discussions about boys, chocolate facials, and a TV show with popcorn.) It was great. :)

Today I hung out with Mistletoe. I brought her her first EVER Jamba Juice (Mango-A-Go-Go) and her early birthday present. Then we hung out, talked about life, Preppy/Pillsbury (I don't know which name to use now!!) came over and kicked our butts at Mario Kart, and then Mistletoe and I watched cheesy chick flicks and ate clearance Valentine's chocolates. Haha :) It was super fun. :)

When I came home I watched an episode of "Intelligence" with the parentals, and well, now here we are!

Tomorrow I have to spend all day studying the Utah Driver's Handbook because I have my Permit test on Wednesday... ahhhhhh. Hahaha cross your fingers that I will pass!


OH! ..And for those of you who don't know- I got cast as Alice in my school's production of "Alice in Wonderland" :) Yay! I'm so excited, even though my life is going to get even more crazy and hectic than it is already. (YIKES) Closer to performance dates I'll let y'all know more details.

Happy President's Day!

-Mastermind

Comments