This Is The Place

       WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER. Kay thanks. ;)
Utah has always been a special place to me. For goodness sakes I lived here for 14 years!

But there are reasons for everything great and small in life, and as a seminary teacher once told me, "Wherever you go --  there you are; and whatever you do becomes the reason you came."

So I visit. I visit as often as I can.

...and currently I am visiting for a week to celebrate Thanksgiving with Kenobi, Dad, Muffin, Stripes, and the rest of the family. :) (Along with visiting my wickedly cool friends!)

Yesterday I finally went to bed at 3am after arriving home from SLC and having a tour of the new house. When I later woke up I built my bed in my new room and then got ready to see Classical Ballet Academy's (or PCB's) "The Nutcracker Ballet." Oh my goodness. It was so beautiful I almost cried. It was my second or third time seeing it from the audience instead of the wings/being in it. Sometimes you don't realize how much you've missed a hobby you stopped practicing until you see how far your friends from the same class you used to be in have gotten. My friend was CLARA this year guys! She's a fantastic dancer as always has been. :)

After that I went with Muffin to her apartment, had Hawaiian Haystacks with her, and then met some of the people who live in the apartments by hers. After that we went to go see "Suessical the Musical" at Provo High School.

OH MY GOODNESS IT WAS SO FREAKING LEGIT. Seeing Mistletoe, Colonel Sherlock (and his group), Mr. Graydon, Fashionista, BenBoy, Addstin (new nickname to the blog), and many many other amazing people from Provo was so wonderful. I had SO much fun last night and I gave MANY hugs out to everyone. :)

Guys, I can't get over it -- I LOVE PROVO. I LOVE UTAH. I love the people here! I have always had the MOST fun here, and I'm looking forward to many great memories to come. :)

So yes, Utah -- THIS IS THE PLACE.

My friends here are like my most favorite people on the planet Earth! (Yea, because I know some pretty cool Martian and Plutonian friends. :))


So -- to all of you in Utah. I love you guys. So much. You guys make me so happy and I'm so blessed to know you.

Here's a shout out to Colonel Sherlock and his "group" (but mostly Colonel Sherlock) for making me laugh SO HARD last night. It was great, and there were many smiles. ;) I literally will remember last night FOREVER. (P.S. Texas (new nickname- you'll know who you are, think of your first name.. it's a city in Texas.. haha)... oh Texas. You missed out on your chance and made Colonel Sherlock sad. Good thing I was there to solve that. hahah ;))  I love you guys bunches! :) Stay amazing always!

...and here's a shout out to Mistletoe -- my bestest best friend in the whole dang world. She's so pretty and I love her so much! When I saw her yesterday we both FREAKED out and hugged each other so tight and for so long. We're so cool. Haha I love to hang out with her aaallll the time. :) Seriously though, if she and I can't be roommates during college I will be very sad. ;)



To everyone else- since I can't mention ALL of you because I love literally ALL of you-- you rock. SERIOUSLY. :)

Love you all! I can't wait to see a bunch of you at Provo High TOMORROW! :)

Stay Awesome!

-Mastermind

Comments