"[Slurpee] is Out There!!"

A play on the famous 'Up' quote- "Adventure is out there!!"

Because Muffin and I DisneyBounded as Mr. Fredrickson and Russell from 'Up' for our adventures with Mistletoe today. :)

We had plans to hit about 5 different 7-11's and to stop by D.I in the process :)

(Muffin- Mr. Fredrickson; Me- Russell)

...and Muffin got a free 7-11 balloon after explaining to the nice lady with a southern  accent that she was dressed as Carl Fredrickson from 'Up' 


(But the cranky old guy at a different 7-11 looked at her like she was crazy when she asked for a free balloon because of who she was DisneyBounding as; he pointed to Macey's and said, "They're selling them over THERE." To which Muffin pretending to be happy about until we came out of the store- and then she ranted about how cranky and mean he was... Haha) 

We got SO many free slurpees that we got tummy-aches....


(Muffin's SUPER red mouth)


(Mmhhmm- Free Slurpee day rocks! ;))

(our stack of Slurpee cups....)

...Then we went to D.I. :D

(Too bad it was a little too small... ;))

I dared her to try this one on... Haha :) and Mistletoe tried it on too. :)

Above and below are artist Slurpee straw pictures, per request of Muffin. ;)


And then we went to Cozy, Trendy X-change, and the bank.

(Where I have a lovely video of Muffin and Mistletoe bouncing on the bank chairs.. Hahaha :)) But sadly, my app will not let me insert videos- so I'll post it in my next blog post. :))

After we split to our own ways, I finished watching a super cute movie called "I.Q" and then I watched "Sabrina" (the black and white one with Audrey Hepburn) and then I watched "Do Not Disturb" (with Doris Day...)

So yea, there's my day. 

Love you all!
-Mastermind

Comments