Mood Swings
So today I asked myself, "WHY the freaking crap are you having all these mood swings??!!!"
No matter what time of the month (;)) it is, I seem to have weird mood swings.. One moment I will be totally fine, the next I will be super mad, sad, tired, or completely and utterly twitterpated. It's so dumb.
Today was pretty good, I guess.
Hahaha funny story, though. ;)
So in Health (5th period) today we were doing a word search. I found mom at the bottom, and said so out loud. Then people all over the classroom started talking about mom's, Just kind of randomly. Then I turned to my friend S~ and told her, "I think people talk about whatever I say." So I said the 'word' "cheesecake." S~ told me I didn't say it loud enough. So I said, "Cheescake!" Then the few people who heard me started making fun of me and saying "cheescake," so you know, they were talking about it. ;) S~ and I were laughing so hard. Then one of the guys made fun of my laugh, and I said, "At least I am not ugly." (Mean, I know.... But so are they... :/) ANYWAY- then the whole 2 rows around him went, "OOHHHH!!!" REALLY loud and the WHOLE class looked over. It was really funny. :)
Weellll.... yeah...
umm... bye then.. haha
No matter what time of the month (;)) it is, I seem to have weird mood swings.. One moment I will be totally fine, the next I will be super mad, sad, tired, or completely and utterly twitterpated. It's so dumb.
Today was pretty good, I guess.
Hahaha funny story, though. ;)
So in Health (5th period) today we were doing a word search. I found mom at the bottom, and said so out loud. Then people all over the classroom started talking about mom's, Just kind of randomly. Then I turned to my friend S~ and told her, "I think people talk about whatever I say." So I said the 'word' "cheesecake." S~ told me I didn't say it loud enough. So I said, "Cheescake!" Then the few people who heard me started making fun of me and saying "cheescake," so you know, they were talking about it. ;) S~ and I were laughing so hard. Then one of the guys made fun of my laugh, and I said, "At least I am not ugly." (Mean, I know.... But so are they... :/) ANYWAY- then the whole 2 rows around him went, "OOHHHH!!!" REALLY loud and the WHOLE class looked over. It was really funny. :)
Weellll.... yeah...
umm... bye then.. haha
Comments
Post a Comment