Happy
OK, so I'm going to change Happy's name to Yodeler.. yes, Yodeler.
I did this because I need to be able to use the word happy without everyone thinking that I am talking about Yodeler.
I'm so HAPPY!!!
For Many reaseons.
- Yodeler.
- My Amazing Byu Mentor- She will have a nickname on here soon.
- Life is Amazing right now.
and last but DEFINETLY NOT LEAST
-Because I want to be happy.
That's pretty much all!
See you all later! (Or at least most of you! :P)
-Ball O' Fun
I did this because I need to be able to use the word happy without everyone thinking that I am talking about Yodeler.
I'm so HAPPY!!!
For Many reaseons.
- Yodeler.
- My Amazing Byu Mentor- She will have a nickname on here soon.
- Life is Amazing right now.
and last but DEFINETLY NOT LEAST
-Because I want to be happy.
That's pretty much all!
See you all later! (Or at least most of you! :P)
-Ball O' Fun
Comments
Post a Comment