Fingers Typing on the Keyboard

Ok,
I'm testing this color out to see if it works, It's supposed to be dark purple. Is it? Oh well. I'm kinda bored, but my fingers love the feel of typing.. I don't care if that sounds weird. Soooo... A really weird thing happened today... Well, more like I saw a really weird thing today. We went to this place in Orgeon called a fish hatchery or whatever.... They help re-prouduce fish.. Anyway, we were about to leave, when we decided to go into the gift shop.... and on the door was a sign of an elephant and his... #2 business... and it said " We sell poo here!" Ummm. yuck. Turns out they sold paper made out of 100% of Elephant and horse poo. Yuck... MAJOR YUCK! I know... DISGUSTING!!!! It was green. :P


Also, here's a strange coincidence,without knowing it, my sister The Muffin and I accidently choose the EXCACT same backround for our blogs. if she doesn't want us to have the same one, then she'll have to change, because she has had this backround longer than me. :D


Well, That's all, I'll post pictures later.

-Ball O' Fun

Comments