Ready, Set, Type! (Again.)

It seems like every time I go online to type on my blog, it's right before school, hence why I have to hurry. That exact same timing issue has come up with me just now.

Here's the update:

Ok, So I don't think... Actually it's more of an 'I don't know', but...... that I like Smiles anymore. Yea, sad if he really did like me back, but I don't think I'll ever know if M~ was lieing to me or not. But, I do think I like someone else, but, as Stargirl would say, " I need to search my soul for my feelings."

Second, The first friend I mentioned is getting better. I think she (oops, no you know the first friend is a she.) was depressed, and I also think the depression will soon leave her completely.
But, the second 'friend'.... I don't know. She, (oops, again.) Well, I guess you could say she's getting better, but there are still a few loose nuts and bolts. I think that this new side was/is, influenced by Longblondee. Maybe if I get Longblondee to 'behave' then the other girl with too. But that will be hard, because I think that Longblonde really and truly hates me.

Also, last night was pretty dramtic for me. Here is why: I had a HUGE panic attack. I changed my password, so that I could prevent other people from hacking into my account... But then gmail was having a big trouble shoot, so I logged out. Then I spent like 2 hours freaking out and trying to figure out my password. Then gmail told me I had to wait 24 hours for them to keep my account safe from hackers... etc. etc, so I was about to give up for tonight, when I went and laid on my bed for a bit. Then, suddenly, I remembered my password! I ran down the hall to the study screaming, " Oh my gosh! I freaking rememeber my password!" So my dad made it so the internet would allow me to be on for a bit, since it turns off at nine, to make sure that we don't stay up too late, I typed 'it' in, and "Voila!" My account was now accessable by me again! I have learned my lesson. Next time I change my password, I will write it down, AND make it easy for me to rememeber, but not easy for hackers to figure out. WOW. What a night. Panic, fear, heartache, worry, LOTS AND LOTS OF HEART FELT PRAYERS TO MY FATHER ABOVE, headaches, and A LOT of other emotional and physical 'things'. WOW.

Well, there's the update! Have fun, and be safe!

~Ball O' Fun~

Comments