Ready, Set... TYPE!!!
OK, I only have a few minutes, so let's go!
Hansel and Gretel was a great success, and all of the dancers, (including my sister, mom, and me.) did Fantasical! (I don't mind if that isn't a real word.)
Lot's of people are teasing me about Smiles, because it gets a reaction out of me... SO I'm going to stop giving them a reaction... Any other suggestions?
One of my friends is worrying me, but I won't say who it is. Any suggestions to solve depression, feeling left alone/out, having (as a girl in my class would say, even though it is mean.) problems? That's the best way for me to describe what's worrying me without giving their identity away, and without being mean. Got any idas that would help?
Anouther "friend" of mine is also worrying me. She's not living by the standards she should be living by, and she trying to shove the same bad living style on me and some of my friends. Any suggestions? I've tried not being her friend, but it doesn't work... What should I do?
Well, that's all the time I have for now, so I post more later.
See Ya'll!
- Ball O' Fun
Hansel and Gretel was a great success, and all of the dancers, (including my sister, mom, and me.) did Fantasical! (I don't mind if that isn't a real word.)
Lot's of people are teasing me about Smiles, because it gets a reaction out of me... SO I'm going to stop giving them a reaction... Any other suggestions?
One of my friends is worrying me, but I won't say who it is. Any suggestions to solve depression, feeling left alone/out, having (as a girl in my class would say, even though it is mean.) problems? That's the best way for me to describe what's worrying me without giving their identity away, and without being mean. Got any idas that would help?
Anouther "friend" of mine is also worrying me. She's not living by the standards she should be living by, and she trying to shove the same bad living style on me and some of my friends. Any suggestions? I've tried not being her friend, but it doesn't work... What should I do?
Well, that's all the time I have for now, so I post more later.
See Ya'll!
- Ball O' Fun
Comments
Post a Comment