Lot's of Stuff
- I have a lot of stuff to cover in this post, so let's hop to it! :) -
First of all, I am now offically 12! ( Well, I was offically 12 on March 16th @ 10:30pm. But.... :) ) My Beehives class is so much fun!!
New nicknames: TricksterK is now semi-K, TricksterG is now confusingG, and Bubbles is now Little-Sunset-Friend.
I guess I don't have as much to say as I thought I did, but oh well. :)
Weelll, I don't really know what to talk about now. :P
I guess I'll say good-bye now. :O
-Ball O' Fun
First of all, I am now offically 12! ( Well, I was offically 12 on March 16th @ 10:30pm. But.... :) ) My Beehives class is so much fun!!
New nicknames: TricksterK is now semi-K, TricksterG is now confusingG, and Bubbles is now Little-Sunset-Friend.
I guess I don't have as much to say as I thought I did, but oh well. :)
Weelll, I don't really know what to talk about now. :P
I guess I'll say good-bye now. :O
-Ball O' Fun
Comments
Post a Comment