Update on Stupid Me
Ok, so we went to the Dr. , and so far I don't have to have surgery. I am in California right now, and we were going to have an x-ray done here (to make the bones haven't/don't move out of place.) but, the Dr. offices won't let us just have an x-ray, we have to have their whole "package". Yah, I know, retarded. So, I just have to be SUPER careful, and I will have another x-ray done on my arm, when we get back from California.
Cousins:
I have 10 cousins, plus INCREDIBLY CUTE.... MR.CHUNKY BUBBA..... DANIEL!!!!! He is one of the cutest balls of chunky fat I've have ever seen! He is so perfect and lovable, NO ONE can resist his charm. I love, love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this baby! He has blue eyes, and blonde hair. His laugh is adorable, and every time that lovable sound comes out of his throat, you can't help but to laugh WITH him!
2 of my cousins are with their dad (their parent's are no longer together for certain reasons.) until the first, and then I will see them.
This is only my mom's side of the family. When I went to the Oregon Coast this last summer, I was with my DAD'S side of the family.
Christmas this year was great! But it didn't feel as much like Christmas as these last few years. Tomorrow we are hoping to go to a park. But, alas, I will AGAIN have to be careful.
On Tuesday My mom, 2 sisters, our friends D~ and J~, and I went to play on the Sana Monica beach. It was SO warm! While some people where walking in 65 degree weather with down coats and boots on, we were running around in our swimsuits. We thought they were crazy, and they probably thought the same about us.
Life is good, except for my heavy cast, my dry peeling fingers on my right hand ,(they don't get much mostrizing attention because of my cast.) and.. well.... nothing else is wrong! My arm doesn't hurt, it just itches, but I can get rid of that with an electronic massager.
I'm hungery now. It's raqndom, but oh-well.
I shall go now!
TA-TA for now!
Cousins:
I have 10 cousins, plus INCREDIBLY CUTE.... MR.CHUNKY BUBBA..... DANIEL!!!!! He is one of the cutest balls of chunky fat I've have ever seen! He is so perfect and lovable, NO ONE can resist his charm. I love, love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this baby! He has blue eyes, and blonde hair. His laugh is adorable, and every time that lovable sound comes out of his throat, you can't help but to laugh WITH him!
2 of my cousins are with their dad (their parent's are no longer together for certain reasons.) until the first, and then I will see them.
This is only my mom's side of the family. When I went to the Oregon Coast this last summer, I was with my DAD'S side of the family.
Christmas this year was great! But it didn't feel as much like Christmas as these last few years. Tomorrow we are hoping to go to a park. But, alas, I will AGAIN have to be careful.
On Tuesday My mom, 2 sisters, our friends D~ and J~, and I went to play on the Sana Monica beach. It was SO warm! While some people where walking in 65 degree weather with down coats and boots on, we were running around in our swimsuits. We thought they were crazy, and they probably thought the same about us.
Life is good, except for my heavy cast, my dry peeling fingers on my right hand ,(they don't get much mostrizing attention because of my cast.) and.. well.... nothing else is wrong! My arm doesn't hurt, it just itches, but I can get rid of that with an electronic massager.
I'm hungery now. It's raqndom, but oh-well.
I shall go now!
TA-TA for now!
Comments
Post a Comment