FFFFIIIINNNNAAAALLLLLLLYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My last baby tooth was a tough one to get out. But finally It came outttttttttttttttttt! woohoo woohoo! It barely bleed and it was such a relife to get it out! Now I can finally eat stuff a bit more thick and tougher than oatmeal, pudding, jello, ice cream, and homemade baby food. ( my mom is very nice to make that for me! :) Thanks mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
wow! once my permanent teeth grow in... the orthadontist will probaly want to put braces on.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGRRRRRRRRRRRRRGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
I don't want braces... at least i might not have to get them on the bottom... My dentist said they were pretty straight already... so they might just put a retainer on them to keep them straight... Or they might just put braces on. OH WELL! I'll deal, because I want straight teeth! oh and i won't have to wear braces for as long as the normal amount of time. Well, I g2g!
wow! once my permanent teeth grow in... the orthadontist will probaly want to put braces on.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGRRRRRRRRRRRRRGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
I don't want braces... at least i might not have to get them on the bottom... My dentist said they were pretty straight already... so they might just put a retainer on them to keep them straight... Or they might just put braces on. OH WELL! I'll deal, because I want straight teeth! oh and i won't have to wear braces for as long as the normal amount of time. Well, I g2g!
Comments
Post a Comment