Summer
This summer started out Great! i played with some friends and it is only wednesday of the week of summer break. Just the other day my mom was driving me to my dads... when she said, "So, how was today?" i said it was great... because it was, then my mom said "I thought i would give you a week of before starting summer chores." i thought uh-oh... mom wants to do summer chores.... What am I supposed to do?!?! but then i saw the list... it actually wasn't that bad! in fact... we get to choose some of ours... for example monday: you can choose to empty the dishwasher... then the next monday you can change it! how great is that! and there isn't even alot of chores! 3 am chores, 2 pm chores... and then our persanel chores... but that is not alot of chores! I have had worst. Hope you have the same luck!
we have chores at 3 am?! why aren't you guys waking me up? no wonder I always get the last picks!! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou know what I mean! we have 3 chores to do in am... each day!
ReplyDelete