Woot-Woot!
Woot-Woot! I just made a blog!
I'm starting my blog with this blog... explaining how it happened.
I was just about done making my blog... i accepted the terms and clicked the button.
It said my email address already was being used in a google account( cause my email is gmail.)
anyways.... i thought oh! so i tried logging in with my gmail account information, all i had left to do was choose my blog name, blog address, and template! then i started writing this blog: Woot-Woot! I just made a blog! I'm starting my blog with this.....
You get the point?
I'm starting my blog with this blog... explaining how it happened.
I was just about done making my blog... i accepted the terms and clicked the button.
It said my email address already was being used in a google account( cause my email is gmail.)
anyways.... i thought oh! so i tried logging in with my gmail account information, all i had left to do was choose my blog name, blog address, and template! then i started writing this blog: Woot-Woot! I just made a blog! I'm starting my blog with this.....
You get the point?
Comments
Post a Comment